- Prebuilt microservices templates available for prototyping and faster development (like node js – mongo, apache – mysql, docker, kubernetes)
- Setup separate deployments of microservices so they can be developed, tested, released and managed independently.
- Manage configurations and audit track changes.
- Continuously performance test microservices.
- Setup health checks to guarantee availability of microservices.
- Build microservices on any technology stack.
- Deploy microservices on any provider (on-premise, private cloud and public cloud)
- Perform RCA in minutes for issues.